No fears to be bored ! Huahine is full of activities and you will inevitably find those that will make your stay unique :
- Enjoy Main Island (Huahine Nui).
Rent a car and travel around the Island.
- Listen Frank's incredible tales about his huge shell collection.
- Visit Maraes closed to the lagoon or lost in the jungle..
- Explore the site of an old luxury hotel.
- Stop to see the famous and gigantic eels with blue eyes.
And of course, enjoy the many breathtaking lookout all along the way.
- The peninsula (Huahine Iti) is waiting for You
Always with your car, go exploring Huahine Iti.
- Visit one of Huahine's plantation of vanilla.
- Enjoy the amazing blue lagoon on the South Coast with a Kayak, a Paddle or just Snorkelling gears.
- Visit bigger and more impressive Marae.
- Treat yourself with an hand painted traditionnal Tahitian Pareo.
And try to drive more than 500m before stopping to take Yet another Best Huahine Landscape picture.
- Want a day off ?
For the price of a lunch, you can spend a day (meal included) in an hotel only accessible by sea.
In addition to the setting, you can borrow Canoes and Paddle to explore the surroundings and discover the wild nature that forged the reputation of Huahine.
- And Many More ...
You can also do all the classic Polynesian Island experiences : Eat in a Food Truck with the local, Snorkelling or Scuba Diving the blue clear water of the lagoon, Hike the Jungle with a Local Guide to catch some unique and incredible view, ... and even taste some local Alcohol made from local Fruits.